The EGON: Equipment Guidance and Operation Network incorporates a modular network of controllers, extensive onboard and remote monitoring options and diagnostic capability.
- Available on all G&Z slipform paving equipment models
- Operator interface features both an operator console and a high-resolution TFT LCD display mounted directly above the console
- Displays status of all critical machine functions with remote diagnostics/monitoring system via a web-based remote user interface
- Allows user to modify machine settings such as paver dimensions, sensor calibration, gain values and crown and slope adjustments
- Can be used as an asset management system to display engine hours, notify the user when a machine is online and provide location details
- Travel modes can be changed via an easy to use automated process
- Optional Stringless Preparation Kit comprised of an EGON software upgrade and a hardware kit