The WR 240i stabilizes large areas of incohesive soils utilizing any stabilizing medium, and recycles 100% of existing asphalt pavements in situ.
- Working width of 7 feet 10 inches and maximum working depth of 20 inches
- 600-hp Cummins six-cylinder Tier 4i engine
- Nine different rotor speeds aided by computer-controlled metering technology with automatic monitoring
- Driver's seat can be turned through 90° and the cabin can be displaced beyond the right-hand edge of the machine for a direct view of the milled edge
- All main functions controlled via the multifunctional joystick in the right-hand armrest
- All-wheel steering and a separate steering angle on the rear axle for a tight turning radius
- Automatic lowering and raising of the milling and mixing rotor