John Deere's newest additions to its G Series excavators are the nine-ton, reduced tail-swing 75G and its 85G variation with independent swing boom.
- 75G: operating weight 18,221 lb., dig depth of 13 ft. 6 in.
- 85G: operating weight 18,821 lb., dig depth of 13 ft. 1 in.
- Independent swing boom allows 85G to work closer to job-site obstructions
- 53 hp Tier-4-Final diesel with particulate filter that regenerates automatically
- Large fuel tanks and 500- and 5,000-hour engine and hydraulic oil-service intervals decrease downtime and expense
Brochure: John Deere 75G Mini Excavator
Brochure: John Deere 85G Mini Excavator