Request more information
JCB's compact wheeled loading shovels show off the new generation appearance with a single piece hood, new cab and a full-color LCD monitor with intuitive menu system for real-time information.
- Clutch disconnect on service brake pedal reduces fuel
- Tier 4 Interim 4.4-liter Ecomax diesel engine; 91 hp in the 411; 125 hp in the 417
- New high lift arm option on the 417 for increased versatility
- Operating weights increased to 21,100 lb. for the 417 and 18,000 lb. for the 411
- Third loader arm option on 417 offers a pin height of 12.5 ft. with a dump height of 9.6 ft. with a 2.1-cu.-yd bucket
- 411 available with both standard and super high lift loader configurations; standard arms offer pin height of 11.4 ft. and dump height of 8.4 ft. when using a 1.5-cu.-yd. bucket