The Tier 4 Interim R480LC-9A and R520LC-9A crawler excavators feature the Hi-mate Remote Management System for access to the machine's vital service and diagnostic information from anywhere with Internet access.
- Low emission, low noise Cummins QSX11.9 engine with up to 50% torque rise; 352 hp
- Variable speed fan clutch \Two-stage auto decel system
- Power, Standard and Economy engine modes
- Redesigned hydraulic system
- Slimmer, stronger tubing in enlarged cab; see-through upper skylight and one-piece right-side glass; safety glass windows on all sides of cab
- Integrated seat and console
- Adjustable air-suspension standard
- Color LCD display cluster with digital gauges monitor temperature, fuel levels and other maintenance items
- Operating weight: 108,420 lbs.
- Bucket breakout force: 54,950 lbf.
- Max dig depth: 27 ft. 9 in.
- Length: 39 ft. 6 in.
- Width: 11 ft. 7 in.
- Bucket size: 1.31 to 3.96 cu. yd.
- Operating weight: 114,820 lbs.
- Bucket breakout force: 62,050 lbf.
- Max dig depght: 26 ft. 11 in.
- Length: 39 ft. 7 in.
- Width: 12 ft. 3 in.
- Bucket size: 1.31 to 4.19 cu. yd.