The Doosan HP915WCU and XP1000WCU heavy-duty air compressors feature a new enclosure design for easy access to all service components with panels located on all sides of the unit. The units also feature a 12% reduction in length compared to the previous models.
- Tier 4 Interim Cummins QSL9 engine provides 305 bhp at 1,800 rpm
- Operate at 76 dBA
- Central drain system
- Heavy-duty gauge steel enclosure; heavy-duty tandem-axle running gear; construction-grade pedestal jack stand
- Viewport control panel for detail and preloaded resources
- Joystick control provides access to 15 operational parameters
- Wi-Fi interface to access real-time data on laptops, tablets or smartphones
- IQ System available as an option
- Displacement: 9 liters
- Length: 226 in.
- Width: 82.6 in.
- Height: 97.7 in.
- Working weight: 11,382 lbs.
- Run time: 9.25 hours
- Free air delivery: 915 cfm
- Operating pressure: 150 psi
- free air delivery: 1,000 cfm
- Operating pressure: 125 psi