The D61i-23 with automatic blade control monitors blade load and adjusts blade elevation to minimize track slip.
With the D61i-23, typical add-on machine control system components mounted on the blade have been replaced by factory installed components built into the machine.
The intelligent Machine Control system includes an integrated cab-top GNSS antenna.
The D61i-23 incorporates stroke-sensing hydraulic cylinders.
D61PXi stroke sensing cylinders
Komatsu says its D61i-23 dozer -- the company's first with integrated intelligent Machine Control -- can make the machine 13 percent more efficient than add-on machine control systems. Fully automatic blade control monitors blade load when rough dozing and adjusts cut depth to minimize track slip. The system adjusts accordingly to provide precise finish-grade performance.
- Selectable dozing modes
- Blade load settings adjustable between pre-sets to match actual material conditions
- Automatically lowers blade at start of a pass and raises it at end of a pass
- Integrated Komatsu Machine tracking System (KOMTRAX) and Topcon's construction management system
- Integrated cab-top GNSS antenna, enhanced inertial measuring unit and stroke sensing hydraulic cylinders
- Net 168 hp at 2,200 rpm
- Operating weights: from 39,441 to 41,381 lbs.
Brochure: Komatsu D61i-23 Dozers