The D61i-23 with automatic blade control monitors blade load and adjusts blade elevation to minimize track slip.
With the D61i-23, typical add-on machine control system components mounted on the blade have been replaced by factory installed components built into the machine.
The intelligent Machine Control system includes an integrated cab-top GNSS antenna.
The D61i-23 incorporates stroke-sensing hydraulic cylinders.
Komatsu's D61i-23 is the company's first intelligent Machine Control dozer for the North American market. The dozer features fully automatic blade control monitors blade load when rough dozing and adjusts the blade elevation to minimize track slip. The blade control adjusts accordingly to provide finish grade performance with precision. Komatsu says improvement in combination rough dozing efficiency is up to 13% higher compared to add-on machine control systems.
- Selectable dozing modes
- Blade load settings adjustable between pre-sets to match actual material conditions
- Blade automatically lowers blade at start of a pass and raises it at end of a pass
- Net 168 hp at 2,200 rpm
- Integrated Komatsu Machine tracking System (KOMTRAX) and Topcon's construction management system
- Longer track-on ground standard (EX) and low ground pressure (PX) models available; feature integrated cab top GNSS antenna, enhanced inertial measuring unit and stroke sensing hydraulic cylinders
- Operating weights: from 39,441 to 41,381 lbs.