The new Laser Strike FL Screed is a laser-guided floating screed that eliminates all grade cutting on concrete floors and contributes to increased FL results.
- Computer-controlled actuator automatically adjusts trim blade to keep float at laser-defined target elevation
- LCD control panel constantly displays screeded elevation to nearest 0.020 in.
- 360° custom laser receiver allows screeding in all directions without rotating mast
- Bull-nosed float with overlap guide allows accurate overlapping without build-up or gouging
- Reduces manpower needs by 1 or 2 employees
- Unit weighs 80 lbs. and is 12 ft. long