The models in the Trelawny Vibro-Lo VL Series remove coatings and corrosion from metal to masonry with seven times less vibration than traditional needle scalers.
- Optional dust shroud helps maintain a clean working environment when the tool is attached to a vacuum
- Pneumatic units provide up to 3,000 blows per minute
- Ideal for irregular surfaces otherwise difficult to prepare
- Can be converted to chisel scalers for splitting, chipping and pointing applications
- Pistol grip and inline handle designs
- Models with 19 or 28 needles, in chisel or flat tip designs for light surface marking and pointed tips for very hard scale removal
- Needles made from non-sparking copper beryllium or stainless steel for applications where corrosion or humidity present a problem