The Case 33,290-lb. CX145C SR and 56,029-lb. CX235C SR Minimum-Swing Radius excavators use cooled exhaust gas recirculation technology to meet Tier 4 Interim standards. Compared with previous B Series models, the machines deliver fuel savings of up to 9.2% and 17.5%, respectively.
- 100-net-hp CX145C SR offers a bucket digging force 20,200 to 21,400 lbs. and a maximum dig depth of 18 ft. 10 in. to 19 ft. 8 in.
- 160-net-hp CX235C SR delivers a bucket digging force 31,920 to 34,170 lbs. and a maximum dig depth of 20 ft. 1 in. to 21 ft. 3 in.
- CASE Intelligent Hydraulic System manages the engine and hydraulics to boost performance
- CX145C SR cycles 4% faster and delivers a 9% increase in lift capacity, while the CX235C SR excavator cycles 7% faster and touts a 15% increase in lift capacity
- Incorporate Automatic Power Boost and three power modes
- CASE Multi-Fit Coupler provides complete hydraulic latching