The SCC8150 crawler crane features independently driven crawler assemblies that enable forward and reverse travel, pivot steering and counter rotation.
- Maximum rated lift capacity of 165 U.S. tons at a radius of 16.1 ft.
- Rated line pull of the main winch is 29,542 lbs. (13 400 kg)
- Maximum line speed of 580 fpm (177 m)
- Can be configured with a main boom that reaches up to 269 ft. (82 m) or a fixed jib up to 102 ft. (31 m) long
- 340-hp Cummins Tier 4 Interim-certified engine (standard) and Rexroth hydraulic system
- Hydraulically driven swing system provides 360° rotation
- Porsche-designed UltraCab 2 provides enhanced ergonomics, large windows, heat and air conditioning and well-placed function screens and video monitors
- Independently driven crawler assemblies enable forward and reverse travel, pivot steering and counter rotation