The Cat Grade and Slope System is a two-dimensional (2D) system that helps remove irregularities from the surface and control mat thickness.
- Can be equipped with single or dual LCD displays
- Text-based menus offer multiple language options that support today’s diverse paving crews and enable the operators to easily configure the system to meet the required jobsite specifications
- System communicates with the machine ECM in order to provide automatic calibration of each tow-point valve, ensuring that each cylinder reacts smoothly for optimal performance and excellent mat quality
- Can be equipped with sonic or contacting grade sensors
- Can also be configured with an averaging beam