The PM102 is designed for small-to-medium jobsites and features a front folding conveyor with hydraulic control, load control, a traction control device, two propel speeds, a rotor with quick release conical tool-holders, a flush-cutting feature and optional automatic grade and slope control.
- Performs controlled, full-depth removal of asphalt layers in a single pass and is also capable of concrete removal
- Features a 40-in.-wide conical tool holder and a 12-in. maximum cutting depth
- 225-hp Cat C7 engine with ACERT Technology
- Cooling system provides cool intake air in order to maximize fuel efficiency and minimize emissions
- 38,810-lb. operating weight equipped with a track undercarriage; 37,705-lb. equipped with a wheel undercarriage
- Operating and travel speeds are infinitely variable and range from zero to 2.5 mph for the track version and zero to 3.9 mph for the wheel version