Bobcat E63 mini excavator
Bobcat replaced the E60 mini excavator with the new E63, a 6.3-tonne (13,800 lb.) compact-tail-swing excavator with 13-ft. 6-in. dig depth. Bobcat shifted the upper structure rearward on the undercarriage, and with 11.6 in. of tail-swing overhang, claims the E63 delivers best-in-class over-the-side lifting performance.
- Fingertip boom-swing and auxiliary-hydraulic controls
- Operators can select auxiliary hydraulic flow modes and rates from the new multi-language, deluxe color monitor panel
- New blade-float feature facilitates smooth grading, leveling or backfilling
- 16.1-in. high backfill blade is 21 percent taller than on the E60
- Power increased 13.5 percent to 59.4 hp
- Tier 4 compliant with high-pressure common-rail fuel injection, diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC) and diesel particulate filter (DPF)
- Arm force: 5,767 ft.-lb.
- Bucket force: 9,731 ft.-lb.
- Width: 78 in.
- Auto-Shift automatically shifts travel drives into low range and back with changing drive loads