Ditch Witch JT20 Horizontal Directional Drill
Ditch Witch JT20 Horizontal Directional Drill cockpit
Ditch Witch JT20 Horizontal Directional Drill pipe rack
Ditch Witch re-engineered its big-selling JT2020 directional drill to create the Ditch Witch JT20, a high ratio of power to size to work hard in tight spots. The rack-and-pinion drive develops 17,000 lb. of thrust and 20,000 lb. of pullback force.
- Footprint: 17 ft. 3 in. long by 4 ft. 4 in. wide
- Weight (with full pipe rack): 11,900 lb.
- 74.5-hp Deutz diesel engine is U.S. EPA Tier 4 compliance without exhaust aftertreatment
- Heavy-duty anchor system offers 16 in. more engagement than competitors’ drills
- Independent rear stabilizers
- Tethered ground drive controller improves operator visibility when maneuvering
- Open-top vise wrenches angled toward the operator to improve view of the tool joint
- All grease zerks have been eliminated