This high-penetration bucket utilizes “Staggered Tooth” technology, and is designed for excavators from 11,000 to 220,000 lbs.
- Easily digs compacted soils, coral, shale, caliche, stratified materials, shot rock or frozen ground with higher concentrated breakout force
- First tooth positioned closer to the center of the bucket
- Bucket breakout force concentrated on one tooth at a time for greater penetration force
- Bucket teeth lie on the same plane to allow simple construction of flat trench bottoms
- Manufactured using T-1 alloy steel
- CONEXPO-CON/AGG Booth #31040 Central Hall