BC 3500 hydraulic bucket crusher
Use Atlas Copco's BC-model hydraulic bucket crushers to recycle asphalt, stone, concrete, mine, quarry and trench material. The rig-mounted bucket crushers are part of the Atlas Copco silent emolition tool range of hydraulic attachments.
- Four new models: BC 1500, BC 2250, BC 3500 and BC 4900
- Wide aperture bucket and large capacity
- Output size adjusts from 0.5 to 4.75 in. or from 0.5 to 4 in. (BC 1500)
- Bucket jaws can be inverted
- Top and bottom jaws can be replaced or single jaws can be rotated 180 degrees for even wear and longer life
- Two grease points for low maintenance level
- Weight ranges from 3,307 to 10,803 lbs.
- Use on carrier classes from 26,455 to 132,277 lbs.
- Operating pressure minimum: 3,336 psi
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 41 in. by 71 in. by 47 in.
- Loading opening (LxH): 24 in. by 18 in.
- Loading capacity: 0.6 cu. yd.
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 43 in. by 82 in. by 49 in.
- Loading opening (LxH): 28 in. by 22 in.
- Loading capacity: 0.75 cu. yd.
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 53 in. by 85 in. by 56 in.
- Loading opening (LxH): 35 in. by 20 in.
- Loading capacity: 1 cu. yd.
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 65 in. by 85 in. by 57 in.
- Loading opening (LxH): 47 in. by 20 in.
- Loading capacity: 1.3 cu. yd.