The 18,221-lb. ZX75US-5 and 18,821-lb. ZX85US-5 combine a hydraulic-boom system with an enhanced boom recirculation function to generate more aggressive boom/arm speed.
- Feature 56.9-hp Tier 4 Final diesel engines and a heavy-duty cooling system
- Maximum digging depths of 15 ft. 1 in. (ZX75US-5) and 14 ft. 10 in. (XZ85US-5) with an arm force of 6,902 lbs.
- Spacious cab with more side-to-side leg room and an enhanced multifunctional monitor
- Two productivity modes (Power and Economy) to match the digging style to the job
- Design includes three bulkheads within the boom to resist torsional stress