The Veda 2.0 intelligent construction data management (ICDM) tool displays, analyzes and reports data collected by intelligent compaction (IC) and PAVE-IR technologies during construction.
- Can display millions of intelligent compaction data points indicating compaction progress on geographical maps
- IC tracks asphalt or soils compaction progress and PAVE-IR collects asphalt surface temperature during paving
- Improvements include: easier data importing, faster display and analysis, improved design file compatibility, and the ability to handle larger jobs, multiple machines, and multiple compaction modes
- Tool has been incorporated into FHWA specifications, contract-specific specifications, and state specifications in Alaska, Central Federal Lands, Georgia, Indiana, and Rhode Island
- Download Veda 2.0 for free at www.IntelligentCompaction.com