ITW offers three Large Diameter Tapcon Concrete Screw Anchors that can be used to anchor in concrete, block and brick. Their Advanced Threadform Technology translates into 30% lower installation torque and 20% more holding power.
- Induction-hardened tip engineered to cut into concrete and brick and increase pullout strength
- Cracked and seismic approved with 2012 building code compliance as per ICC-ES ESR-2202
- Close-to-edge and close-to-anchor placement
- Unscrew anchor for easy removal
- Blue Climaseal coating for protection
- Recommended for use in ACQ pressure-treated lumber
- No assembling, driving, tightening or torqueing required
- Sizes: 1/2- by 6-in.; 3/8- by 3-in.; 3/8- by 4-in.; 5/16- by 3-in.