The GR-1600XL-2 is the largest of Tadano's rough-terrain cranes, with 160 tons (145 tonnes) of capacity. The new 200-ft. (61m) rounded, six-section boom is powered by a single telescopic cylinder and provides maximum lift height of 201 ft. and a 185-ft. load radius.
- Two-stage, folding lattice jib extends tip height to 257 ft. and load radius to 200 ft.
- Tadano’s first compact three-axle carrier
- Turning radius of 32 ft. 6 in. (9.9m) with six-wheel steer
- Cab-tilt system improves operator visibility for high-reach operations
- HELLO-NET telematics monitor crane activity from a remote computer
- Automatic moment limiter (AML-C) displays key information and allows the operator to preset the load radius, boom angle, tip height, and swing range
- Tadano’s exclusive asymmetrical, multi-position outrigger setups allow maximum lift capacities when operating in confined areas
- AML-C adjusts load charts for the outrigger length and boom position
- AML-C's “soft stop” function brings the boom to a slow stop automatically before it reaches capacity limits