John Deere's heavy-duty, multi-passenger XUV 825i S4 utility vehicle features a convertible rear-seat cargo space. Two passengers can be transported in the rear seat area, which includes a large under-seat storage compartment. The rear seat also can be folded down to provide a flat platform with tie-down points that can hold an additional 400 lbs. of payload.
- 50-hp, 812-cc, inline three-cylinder engine with EFI and dual overhead cams
- Features a top speed of 44 mph and fully locking four-wheel-drive system
- Fully independent, double wishbone suspension provides 8 in. of wheel travel and up to 11 in. of ground clearance
- 16.4-cu.-ft. composite and metal hybrid cargo box offers a 1,000-lb. payload capacity
- Optional 23-hp, liquid-cooled three -cylinder diesel engine (XUV 855D S4)