The DY-2 removes the operator influence variable for pull-off testing by providing a fully automated test at a constant load rate which can be verified.
- Use in the diagnosis of structural damage to buildings as well as for checking completed renovation work
- Complete record of the pull-off test proves the test was carried out in accordance with the applicable standard
- Paramaters recorded includes: time and date of the test, test disc size, maximum load applied, automatic calculation of bond strength, applied load rate with graphical record, complete time of test, and the failure mode
- All models are calibrated according to EN ISO 7500-1 Class 1
- The DY-2 Family includes: DY-216 for most applications; DY-206 with an increased accuracy for low strength applications; and DY-225 for very high strength applications