- Delivers up to 82,000 lbs. of impact force with each cycle
- Breaks up to 9-in.-thick reinforced concrete
- Operates on any skid steer with 12 to 30 gpm without additional setup
- Anti-dry fire feature prevents unnecessary firing and improves durability of the machine
- Less maintenance with drop hammer design
CB40 Hammer Concrete Breaker
Product From Danuser
Expand for more details on this Product
- Product From Caterpillar - Cat
Four new Cat E-Series hydraulic hammers – designed for use with mini excavators, skid-steer loaders and backhoe loaders – are available in enclosed, silenced, cases or side-plate versions. They're made with 47 percent fewer parts than their
- Product From Montabert
The 8,071-lb. V3500 heavy-range hydraulic breaker delivers up to 710 bpm and is designed for use on excavators ranging from 35 to 60 tons.
- Variable-speed technology automatically detects changes in material hardness and adjusts impact energy and striking rate to conditions
- Product From The Toro Company
This hydraulic breaker attachment uses 175 ft.-lbs. of force and delivers 1,200 bpm to break materials to a depth of 11 in.
- Suitable for breaking up footings, sidewalks, foundations and other solid structures
- Product From Rotobec USA
Rotobec offers a line of construction breakers in monoblock or tie-rod configurations.
- Eight monoblock models for excavators ranging from .08 to 15 tons and five tie-rod models for excavators from 17 to 72 tons
- Product From Allied Construction Products, LLC
The Rammer in-Series hydraulic impact hammers feature a large, non-breakable trapezoidal tool that provides extended service life and greater productivity.
- Four models with 152- to 453-lb. working weights, 2,030- to 2,175-psi operating pressures, 3- to 18-gpm oil flows and 1,800 to 2,100 bpm
- Product From Caterpillar - Cat
Caterpillar's H140Es, H160Es and H180Es hydraulic hammers, are replacements for Cat's D-Series hammers, designed for use on Cat medium and large excavators ranging from the 324E to the 374D L. The E Series' symmetrical housing design allows for 180-degree rotation to compensate for wear and extend the life of the housing.
- Product From Chicago Pneumatic Construction Equipment
The RX 30 and the RX 38 rig-mounted, heavy hydraulic breakers feature hybrid gas/oil technology and fewer moving parts for lower maintenance.
- RX 30 features a 4,850-lb. service weight, delivers up to a 620-bpm impact rate at 5,000 ft.-lbs. and is suited for carriers from 55,100 to 88,200 lbs.
- Product From Arrowhead Rockdrill Co.
The S Series hydraulic hammers incorporate S-Box Technology featuring a vibration and sound suppression system.
- Strong, lightweight, yet simple design with only two moving parts
- Elimination of crossbolts increases reliability
- Product From Breaker Technology Inc. (BTI) - Astec Industries
The 15,000-ft.-lb. BXR150 has a frequency range of 260 to 425 bpm in long stroke mode (high impact) and 340 to 530 bpm in short stroke mode (high frequency).
- Large cross-section upper and lower shock-absorbing isolators reduce vibration feedback to the carrier
- Product From FRD Furukawa (formerly Kent Demolition Tools)
The Fx Series breakers feature a mono-block design with only two moving parts that simplifies hammer operation and reduces the chance of downtime.
- Advanced hydraulic circuit provides increased flow to the valve and piston for faster cycle times, increased tool penetration and more productivity per hour