The SP5, SP8 and SPT Spray Injection Patchers from Bergkamp come with an exclusive dual-chamber aggregate hopper that allows users to apply two grades of aggregate for more efficient repair of deeper potholes. A version with automatic operations from the truck cab is available in addition to manual operations from the ground in front of the truck. The trailer-mounted SPT patcher is manually controlled.
- Two-piece folding boom (front mounted) provides a working radius of up to 13 ft.
- Truck-mounted patchers available as a complete package with a truck chassis of the customer’s choice
- Patchers also can be custom-mounted on a customer’s conventional or cab-over chassis
- Exclusive InPave Patching Management System option automatically gathers and reports data such as quantity of potholes repaired, location, time and material used for each repair, and material levels and temperatures on board
- SP5 capacities: 5 cu. yd. aggregate, 264 gal. emulsion
- SP8 capacities: 7 cu. yd. aggregate, 370 gal. emulsion
- Conexpo Platinum Lot, Booth 8202