Kawasaki's new 115Z7 wheel loader is one of only two wheel loaders in this size class with standard joystick steering. The 531-hp loader (powered by a 16-liter Isuzu diesel) employs features such as power modes, efficient acceleration, IntelliDig, lockup clutch, auto idle shutdown, and load-sensing open-center hydraulics to improve fuel economy.
- 8.3-cu.-yd. general purpose bucket can load 12.5 tons per pass
- Operating weight: 104,000 lb.
- Static tipping load in a full turn: 60,900 lb.
- Standard rearview camera supplements standard exterior mirrors
- Standard traction control
- Standard, exclusive AutoBrake protects the transmission from over-speeding and improper shifts
- Standard telematics provide the owner, dealer, and Kawasaki with current operating status and alerts
- Hydraulic oil change intervals at 4,000 hours; engine oil changes at 500 hours; and loader linkage-pin grease as infrequently as 500 hours