With a rated lifting capacity of 242 US tons and a 197-ft. telescopic boom, the LTR 1220 is reported to be the largest telescopic boom crawler crane in the Americas.
- Telescopic boom with Telematik telescoping system can be extended or retracted in just seven minutes
- Further reach achieved via a biparted swing-away jib (40 to 72.8 ft.) and available lattice sections
- Hoist gears provide 23,600 lbs. of cable pull force for fast line speeds and quick lifting
- Tracks' 14-ft. 9-in. travel width can be hydraulically extended to an intermediate width of 19 ft. 3 in. or full width of 23 ft. 9 in. for lifting operations
- LICCON 2 computer includes load charts for all three crawler widths
- Powered by a 312-hp diesel engine with 960 lbs.-ft. of torque
- No assist crane or team of riggers needed for assembly, and the boom can stay on for transport