Volvo's 2.5-tonne ECR25D compact excavator achieves greater breakout and tearout forces (8,453 lbs. combined) than the 2.8-tonne ECR28 excavator it replaces.
- Tier-4-Interim-certified, 20.9 hp diesel
- Flow-sharing main hydraulic valve speeds cycle times
- Load-sensing, variable-displacement piston pump delivers flow on demand
- Cab is said to lead its class in size and ergonomics
- Two-speed travel, with low speed that can be manually engaged
- Operating weight: 5,500 lb.
- Max. dig depth: 8 ft. 9 in.
Brochure: Volvo ECR25D Mini Excavator