The Max GS732C Cordless Concrete/Steel Pinner drives concrete/steel pins in lengths of 1/2 to 1-1/4 in. According to Max USA, the GS732 has a pivot swing trigger with 50 to 70% lower pull-load than competitive models.
- Tool magazine accepts both .102- and .145-in. shank pins without adjustment; optional pin magazine to drive 1 1/2-in. pins
- Powered by liquid-gas fuel cell
- Dial adjustable depth control
- Removable pin magazine with one click lever
- Slim nose with clearance for deep track
- Comes with plastic carrying case, JC610M battery charger, one JP606H batter and safety glasses
- Power output: 105 Joules
- Weight: 7.9 lbs.