Hyundai improved the hydraulics, increased operator comfort and added durability features to its R25Z-9A mini excavator, with tail-swing radius of 2 ft. 7 in.
- Improved heavy-duty upper frame absorbs high stress loads
- X-leg center frame and reinforced-box-section track frame improve service life
- Tier-4-Interim, 23-hp Mitsubishi S3L2 engine
- Standard dozer blade
- Customizable operators station
- Weight: 5,730 lbs.
- Dig depth: 7 ft. 11 in.
- Bucket digging force: 4,740 lbf.
- Bucket capacity: 0.9 cu. yd.