The new HIF 690 and HIF 1200 flameless indirect-fired heaters for "no open flame" jobs use a diesel engine to generate heat, so the flame is completely isolated from the surrounding environment.
- Maximum air output temperature of 250° F with a maximum temperature rise of up to 150° F
- HIP 690 capable of heating up to 1,000,000 ft.³ while HIF 1200 will heat up to 1,700,000-ft³
- Cummins Tier 4i compliant diesel engine
- One-button operation
- High temperature shutdowns
- Performance monitoring strobe light allows workers to see from a distance that all heating systems are operating properly