KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens has released the new generation SuperStacker, its latest model of telescoping stackers designed to minimize stockpile segregate and increase stockpile capacity. SuperStackers are essential to building a desegregated stockpile and ensuring product quality.
- “In-spec” material prevents costly expenses associated with reprocessing materials
- By controlling the extension of the stinger conveyor, radial travel and conveyor incline, layered windrows will be built, minimizing stockpile segregation
- Desegregated stockpiling means suppliers produce more material that matches specification, resulting in no re-blending and less discounting
- Eliminates the echain, which reduces field maintenance
- Wizard Touch® automation control system allows for more stockpiling options and comes with factory pre-set programming providing the versatility of customizing in the field
- Standard “cam-arm” linkage, connecting the rear undercarriage to the conveyor frame, maintains a constant radius from the pivot plate to the axle, ensuring true radial movement and uninterrupted stockpiling
- Gullwing axle provides optimal portability, going from road portable to operational in minutes