The D9x13 S3 Navigator horizontal directional drill is equipped with a 44-hp Kubota Tier 4 Final diesel engine.
- Delivers 9,000 lbs. of thrust/pullback and 1,300 ft.-lbs. of rotational torque
- Hydrostatic hydraulic system for the thrust and rotation circuits allows better use of engine horsepower and improves ground drive speed by 60%
- 30% faster carriage speed (up to 188 fpm) and increased rotational speed (190 rpm)
- Onboard pump delivers drilling fluid at 15 gpm at 750 psi
- Electronic joysticks ease operator fatigue and help improve efficiency
- Common control platform with other S3 Navigator models allows operators to operate a variety of drills and limits the time needed for training