Case's new SR210 radial-lift skid steer replaces the most-popular loader in its line, the SR200, and complies with emissions regulations using a unique particulate matter catalyst, which is made up of a diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC) and a high-efficiency flow-through filter. This combination does not require manual regeneration or filter replacement.
New EZ EH (electro-hydraulic) controls allow operators to switch effortlessly between Case H and ISO patterns. Nine speed and sensitivity presets allow the operator to customize control response. New control handles with added “feel points” improve confidence and give the operator greater ability to feather the controls.
- Rated operating capacity: 2,100 lb.
- 74 hp engine is 10 percent more powerful than the SR200
- Lowest cab-entry threshold in class
- One of the largest cabs in class
- Standard auxiliary hydraulic flow leads the size class at 24.2 gpm
- Case claims class-leading bucket breakout force of 7,270 lb. and torque at 232 ft. lb.