The excavator-mounted Log Jaw is a hydraulic-powered wood splitting attachment that is also designed for use on skid steers and loaders.
- Will rip apart long, large diameter logs and stumps into manageable pieces for chippers, wood grinders or firewood processing
- Weighs approximately 995 lbs. mounted on an excavator
- 40-in. jaw opening (tip to tip)
- 360° of rotation to attack oversized wood from any angle
- Made for 8 to 16 ton excavators
- Mount can be built to excavator’s specifications for easy installation