Elliott's tallest aerial work platform is the E160/215, with a 215-ft. working height, 80 ft. of side reach, and up to 1,200 lb. of platform capacity.
Elliott's Ride-Around lower control console with full-pressure hydraulic controls mounts on a 360-deg., continuous-rotation turret for straight-ahead visibility at all boom positions.
Elliott's E160/215 offers 30,000 lb. of material-handling capacity.
Elliott Equipment unveiled its tallest aerial work platform at ICUEE 2013; the E160/215, with a 215-ft. working height, 80 ft. of side reach, and up to 1,200 lb. of platform capacity. The ANSI A92.2-compliant aerial work platform mounted on a five-axle truck chassis also delivers 30,000 lb. of material-handling capacity.
- Two-stage ‘EZ-Crib’ outriggers offer extreme ground penetration for faster setup and tear down
- New gravity-leveled work platform measures 36 x 72 in.
- Hydraulic lifting system allows one man to easily connect the platform yoke to the jib or boom tip
- Hydraulic tool circuit for hand tools in the basket
- Proportional wireless remote control with integrated LMI display
- Hard-wired connection for the remote controls to ensure interference-free communication
- Color LMI display tied to the wireless remotes with audible alarms and overload shutdown
Brochure: Elliott E160 Truck-Mounted Work Platform