Toro RT600 riding trencher
The 6,350 lb. Toro RT600 trencher comes standard with a six-way backfill blade with float function.
Toro RT600 riding trencher, trenching
Toro says its 65-hp RT600 has the only trencher drive in its class using a flywheel to minimize trencher-chain stalls, torsion shaft to absorb shock loads and planetary gear reduction to multiply hydrostatic-motor torque.
Toro RT600 trencher, vibratory plowing
With the optional P85 vibratory plow, the Toro RT600 trencher can install pipe, wire, or cable up to 30 in.
Toro says its new RT600 riding trencher is the only one in its class using a flywheel, torsion shaft and planetary gear reduction trencher drive. The flywheel is intended to minimize trencher stalls, the torsion shaft to absorb shock loads, and the planetary gears multiply hydrostatic motor torque.
- 65-hp Cummins B3.3 diesel engine
- Dual hydrostatic system (ground drive and trencher drive)
- Four-wheel and crab steering
- Standard six-way backfill blade with float function
- Operating weight: 6,350 lb.
- Backhoe loader, rock saw, and vibratory plow attachments also available