Toro's new DD2024 horizontal directional drill puts 20,000 lbs of pullback force and 2,400 ft.-lb. of rotary torque into a footprint 52 in. wide, 207 in. long and 74 in. tall.
- 74-hp Cummins B3.3 turbodiesel
- Quad rack-and-pinion carrier design spreads thrust loads evenly
- Onboard mud pump flows up to 30 gpm
- Dual rear stabilizers adjust independently to safely secure the unit
- Choice of single- or dual-stick drilling controls
- Floating carriage has two speeds, including a 120 ft./min. fast mode