The Sidewinder series of crushers are designed to screen out a high percentage of the feed material that is already at the required size before reaching the crusher.
- Closed-circuit design
- Four-bar impactor
- Produce up to four product sizes - three uniformly sorted and one oversized product
- Flop gate within pant leg chute gives option to either recirculate oversized material for further screening or to divert it to be stockpiled as a 100% crushed material
- Three sizes available each with a three-deck horizontal screen: Sidewinder 15, 20 and 30
- Screening areas of 210, 288 and 360 sq. ft.
- Process 400, 600 and 750 TPH
- Use IROCK's ROCK BOX
- Standard catwalks for full access to each side of screenbox