Mack GuardDog Connect provides a fully integrated telematics solution with instant diagnostics and proactive scheduling of repairs handled by a live agent – all while the truck is still on the job.
Instant diagnostic information provided by GuardDog Connect enhances aftersales service and support to ensure efficient service and customer uptime.
The GuardDog Connect telematics solution enables quick diagnosis of issues, proactive scheduling for repairs and confirmation that needed parts are in stock and ready to install.
- Sends maintenance alert messages to the driver via the Co-Pilot display on the dash
- Issues an automatic alert to Mack OneCall 24/7 customer support center in the event of a more serious situation
- Owner or fleet service manager contacted and the repair planning process begins through a customer-chosen dealer
- Process includes verification that a bay and the necessary parts are available while OneCall electronically sends repair instructions to the dealer
- Will come standard and free of charge for two years on 2015 Pinnacle, Titan by Mack and Granite models