The Oil Field Trailer Series is designed specifically for the oil and gas industry with features that make for fast, efficient equipment loading and provide greater durability.
- Three-axle, 35-ton step deck, four-axle, 60-ton fixed-gooseneck and five-axle, 65-ton, fixed-gooseneck models
- Lengths from 53 to 56 ft. with 34-in. (17.5-in. tires) or 40-in. deck heights (22.5-in. tires)
- Winch, tail rollers and optional pop-up rollers enable easier equipment loading
- Pipe pockets on 60- and 65-ton models allow stakes to be inserted vertically to stack and haul pipe sections without shift during transport
- 60-ton and 65-ton trailers feature high-arch profile for traveling over rough terrain
- Manufactured with more welds in the crossmembers to handle twisting and turning when traveling off road