The 60-Ton, four-axle trailer is one of three models designed specifically for oil field work.
A winch, tail rollers and optional pop-up rollers make pulling equipment onto the deck easier and more efficient.
Optional pop-up rollers ease loading skid-mounted oil field equipment.
Weevil pins line the sides of the trailer and serve as vertical rollers to guide the equipment straight onto the trailer.
The Oil Field Trailer Series is designed specifically for the oil and gas industry with features that make for fast, efficient equipment loading and provide greater durability.
- Three-axle, 35-ton step deck, four-axle, 60-ton fixed-gooseneck and five-axle, 65-ton, fixed-gooseneck models
- Lengths from 53 to 56 ft. with 34-in. (17.5-in. tires) or 40-in. deck heights (22.5-in. tires)
- Winch, tail rollers and optional pop-up rollers enable easier equipment loading
- Pipe pockets on 60- and 65-ton models allow stakes to be inserted vertically to stack and haul pipe sections without shift during transport
- 60-ton and 65-ton trailers feature high-arch profile for traveling over rough terrain
- Manufactured with more welds in the crossmembers to handle twisting and turning when traveling off road