Peterbilt's vocational Model 567 features a versatile configurations, enhanced visibility and a durable aluminum cab with strategically placed steel reinforcements and a spacious interior.
- Available with the PACCAR MX-13 engine with power offerings up to 500 hp rating with 1,850 lbs.-ft. of torque or the Cummins ISX15, providing up to 600 hp for heavy haul applications
- 121- and 115-in. BBC configurations in a day cab or with various detachable sleeper configurations
- Available in a set-back front axle configuration and with steer axle ratings up to 22,000 lbs.
- Available with single, tandem or tridem drive axles and a variety of lift axles
- Standard front Air Disc Brakes and Electronic Stability Control System