The 60-ton six-axle steer dolly offers versatility, additional steering control and extra capacity to handle self-supporting super loads for a variety of industries.
- Two groups of three axles spaced at 60 in. per axle with a total spread of 16 ft. 1 in.
- Measures 10 ft. wide for increased roll stability and safety
- Fixed, non-steerable front three axles feature cut-off valves and lift chains
- Mechanical self-steering system allows rear axles to turn progressively up to 30º on the sixth axle
- Bunk height adjustable from 40 to 50 in. to clear overhead obstacles
- Ridewell Model 240 air ride suspension
- Optional hydraulic power pack
- CONEXPO-CON/AGG Booth #2474