Hauck offers the BCS6500 single burner control systems for the aggregate drying industry.
- Fiber optic technology reduces dependence on heavy, expensive multi-conductor copper control cable
- Two panel units are joined by lightweight, inexpensive 62.5/125 multimode fiber optic cable utilizing ST connectors which eliminates the bulky copper multi conductor control cable and reduces the potential theft of copper control wire
- Optical fiber is immune to RF and EM interference and is less susceptible to corrosion and environmental conditions
- For portable or stationary plants a
- Options include expanded limits annunciation, integral dryer draft control, fuel flow display and totalization, and data collection Interface to MS Excel