Mustang's 1750RT NXT2 and 2100RT NXT2 radial-lift track loaders feature a unique power management system that transfers horsepower into productive performance. The system utilizes Horsepower Management Technology and Drive Sensitivity Adjustment. Drive Sensitivity Adjustment offers five settings which adjust drive operation characteristics to suit user preference and application requirements.
- Tier 4-certified Yanmar diesel engines with diesel particulate filter technology
- IdealTrax Automatic Track Tensioning system can extend track life up to 15%
- Straight tracking is standard - adjust tracking from the cab
- Large operator's compartment with cab-forward design
- Side-folding restraint bar
- Joystick and hand/foot control towers are fully adjustable
- Standard mechanical or optional air-ride suspension seats
- High-powered auxiliary hydraulics
- Electronic attachment control with 14-pin connector
- Gas spring assist on tiltable Level II ROPS structure
- HydraGlide ride control
- Hydraloc safety system
- Lift heights: a little over 10 ft. 6 in. to pin height
- 69.9 hp
- Peak torque: 179 ft.-lbs.
- Standard hydraulic flow: 18.5 gpm
- High flow: 34 gpm
- Rated operating capacity: 1,750 lbs.
- 72 hp
- Peak torque: 217 ft.-lbs.
- Standard hydraulic flow: 21.8 gpm
- High flow: 35.9 gpm
- Rated operating capacity: 2.100 lbs.