The new TSV-90 is Terex’s largest skid steer. With an operating capacity of 3,375 lbs., it ranks third to Bobcat’s S850 and Cat’s 272D but has more capacity than Deere’s 332E, and its 85-gross-hp Cummins QSB 3.3 diesel is more powerful than all three.
- Tier 4 Interim compliant Cummins turbocharged engine
- Available with optional two-speed hydrostatic drive system
- Load-sensing hydraulic
- Tilt-up ROPS and tilt-out coolers
- Mechanical-faced axle seals protect bearings
- 23-gal. fuel tank
- 25.5-degree angle of departure
- Ground clearance: 10.5 in.
- Lift height: 131 in.
- Operating weight: 9,430 lbs.
- Tipping load capacity: 6,750 lbs.
- Bucket breakout force: 5,820 lbs.
- Tractive effort: 8,700 lbs.
Brochure: Terex TSV-90 Vertical Lift Skid Steer