The new EDGE Low Profile Snow Push attachments are designed for skid steer and track loaders. The re-engineered snow pushes feature lower endplates to decrease the overall height of the pusher to only 25.7 in. for better visibility. Endplate strength is also increased by angling the cross brace to the lower corner.
- Formed upper section provides additional strength and acts as snow deflector; grated step plates for getting in and out of cab
- Reduced depth of mount to moldboard
- Available in 6-, 7-, 8- and 10-ft. sizes
- Standard replaceable rubber cutting edges
- Adjustable skid shoes
- Optional pull-back kits available