The 381,000-lb. LB 44-510 rotary drilling rig is suitable for drilling processes employing a double rotary head, continuous flight auger and full displacement tool, as well as kelly bar drilling applications.
- BAT rotary drive offers a torque of 376,000 lbs.-ft.
- Powerful rope crowd system with a pull force of 123,000 lbs. allows the entire length of the leader to be utilized
- Direct assembly of all winches on the leader allows for a direct view from the operator's cab to the main winch, and ensures that ropes do not move while the leader is being adjusted
- Hydraulic drive features automated torque adjustment, continuous speed optimization and four electronically adjustable speed ranges
- Longer crawlers on undercarriage increase stability and allow for a smaller swing radius