BOMAG presents Tangential Oscillation (TanGO) on its new BW161ADO-4 tandem roller model. BOMAG oscillation makes use of the physical laws of vibration generation to its best effect.
- Careful coordination of exciter system to drum weight ratios is the basis for BOMAG’s tangential oscillation
- Target applications for this compaction technology are on bridge structures and for working in close proximity to buildings
- Usage for intermediate and finish rolling are additional proven applications
- With TanGO always directed horizontally, it maintains continuous ground contact and efficient compaction results are often able to be seen immediately after a few roller passes
- The interaction of TanGO oscillation from the rear drum and traditional vibration power from the front drum provides practical advantages on difficult-to-compact asphalt mixes
- This leads to achieving desirable smoothness and density results?
- BOMAG is planning further TanGO introductions into other roller weight classes going forward
- CONEXPO-CON/AGG Booth #50675