The new Pramac LSW 6K Light Tower is powered by a Kohler KDW 1003 engine with low oil pressure and high engine temperature shutdown.
- Fuel capacity is 32 gallons, providing 66 hours of run time
- Four 1000-watt metal halide lamps provide an illumination capacity of 404,000 lumens
- Mast is three-stage telescopic with a 30-foot elevation
- Rotation is 350 degrees and is rotatable from the ground
- Four stabilizers with manual rotation for travel configuration
- Remains operational in wind gusts up to 65 mph